Cardinal’s Library Mission:
To create a warm and welcoming environment where students are empowered to become lifelong learners, lovers of reading, and effective users of ideas and information.
Meet the Library Staff
Jill Miller Librarian
- Students in Kindergarten may borrow up to one book
- Students in 1st grade may borrow up to three books at a time.
- Students in 2nd grade may borrow up to five books at a time.
- Students in grades 3rd-5th may borrow as many books as they are responsible for.
- Items are checked out for two weeks at a time and can be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- Students who finish their books before their scheduled library time are encouraged to come to the library during our open checkout every morning from 8:35-8:50.